Sunday, April 20, 2014

Shawill Pretty Color Liquid Eyeliner in No. 09 Review

Back to reality tomorrow so I'm making the most out of the last few hours of my freedom by blogging about one of my favorite eye liners. I'm not very fond of liquid eye liners because they easily dry up but Shawill's Pretty Color Liquid Eye Liner is an exception. The formula is water-based so unlike other liquid types this can be used for a looong period of time. It doesn't look fancy but it does wonders for the eyes!

Shawill Pretty Color Liquid Eyeliner in No. 09
(P 98)

What it claims:

A rich colour liquid eye liner that combines, long lasting wear with a non-smudge, non-flake precision line. Goes on effortlessly. Applies with its own brush to draw a perfectly defined line. Available in a wide range of classic and trend shades.

Verdict:

I have this liquid eyeliner in metallic brown, pink, blue, purple, blue green (see picture above) and silver. Aside from it's wide array of colors to choose from, it is also very cheap and yet it gives stunning results! As a student I love buying affordable but good quality make-up products. Shawill's Pretty Color Liquid Eyeliner is a gold mine! The pigmentation isn't very dark so it's very wearable for everyday use. It's a great eye shadow topper as well. The brush is really nice cause it dispenses the product thinly so you can choose if you want your eyeliner to look thin or thick depending on your preference. I have to warn you though that the product may settle but you only need to shake it a few times and voila! It looks good as new! I have my eye out for the black color next!

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment