Sunday, April 20, 2014

E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Apricot Beige Review

When I first became a make-up addict I was a big fan of tinted moisturizer. Then there was a Beauty Balm Cream invasion in the country and I soon swapped mine in favor of BB Cream. After some time though, I realized that I am actually a tinted moisturizer kind of girl. I wanted to try Myra's Tinted Moisturizer but I can't seem to find it anywhere so I got E.L.F Essentials Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Apricot Beige instead. I have already tried the E.L.F Studio's variant and it has higher SPF content compared to this one. I believe it has SPF 20. I'm in the shade Ivory but when I checked their stall there were only two shades left, Honey and Apricot Beige. The sales lady recommended that I get the later one since it is the lighter color of the two shades available. Packaging wise, it is very simple and looks like this.


E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Apricot Beige
(P 129.75)


What it claims:

Anti-aging formula combats premature aging and protects against sun damage while leaving skin radiant and moisturized. The tinted color evens skin tone for a natural look.

Directions:

Massage a pearl-sized amount into skin and neck daily.

Ingredients:

Benzophenone-3, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Mica, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Synthetic Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, DEA-Cetyl, Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum, Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance(Aroma), Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides(CI 77491 , CI 7492 , CI 77499)

Verdict:

A little of this product goes a long way! I love the scent which smells very good! The tube type packaging makes it easy to tote around. I also like the screw cap cover and the tip of the tube because it gives me control over the amount of product that I want to dispense. It feels light weight once applied to the face. A little sticky, but tolerable. Sometimes, I mix this with Skin White's Face Cream Powder in White and it makes my face feel so smooth. It's one of the best combinations I have ever tried! This is also great for people who are frequently exposed to the sun since it has added SPF.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment