I wore this make-up look to school once since we had a speech to be given to the class. Unfortunately, it got post-pone... but that's fine with me because I was asked by my grandfather to run some errands that day. As you can see from the pictures above, I focused on my eyes and lips. This is a very natural look which can be worn to school. I emphasized my lips by swiping on lipstick in a shade close to Radiant Orchid and I made my lashes look longer and thicker by applying several coats of mascara.
What I have on My Face:
- Garnier BB Eye Roll-on in Natural
- E.L.F Tinted Moisturizer in Apricot Beige
- Skin White Face Cream Powder in White
- Sophie Magic Pink Cream
- G-lish Powder Me Perfect in Sunkissed Gal
- Wdo Blusher
- E.L.F Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Medium
- Nichido Eyebrow Gel
- Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara
- Fashion 21 Waterproof Mascara withe Lash Conditioner in Black
- Human Nature Lip Balm in Peppermint
- MAC Lipstick in Craving
I hope you like my look! Comment below if you've tried it on yourself!