From Left to Right:
- Silk Secrets Aloe Vera Oil Control Sheets
- Gel Type Sunblock (Given by my mother)
- Garnier BB Brightening Eye Roll On in Natural
- Retractable Blush Brush (Given by my Grandmother)
- Pond's Powder Finish Day Cream
- Nichido Lip and Cheek Tint in Tickled Pink
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
- Bench Ultra Glow Pressed Powder in Fair
- Nichido Clear Mascara
- Love and Beauty Mascara in Black
- e.l.f Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Medium
- Human Nature Lip Balm in Peppermint
- Lip Ice Sheer Color in Strawberry
- Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry
- C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Ultra
How I achieve my Everyday Make-up Look:
- Apply Gel Type Sunblock on your face and neck liberally.
- Apply Garnier BB Eye Roll On in Natural using a Retractable Blush Brush.
- Spread Pond's Powder Finish Day Cream all over your face.
- Put a dot of Nichido Lip and Cheek Tint on the apples of your cheeks then blend.
- Seal everything by patting on Bench Ultra Glow Pressed Powder in Fair on your face.
- Seal in your cheek tint by swiping on your desired amount of Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting.
- Brush your brows using the clear side of e.l.f Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Medium then fill them in using the other side.
- Apply a coat or two of Nichido Clear Mascara on both your upper and lower lashes.
- Apply a coat or two of Love and Beauty Mascara in Black on your lashes.
- Swipe on some Human Nature Lip Balm on your lips to moisturize and plump your lips.
- Swipe on a coat or two of Lip Ice Sheer Color in Strawberry to add color to your lips.
- To add shine, apply Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry or C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Ultra for a glossy finish.
Tip: Use Silk Secrets Aloe Vera Oil Control Sheets when your T-zone or any part of your face gets oily before retouching your make-up to avoid cakiness.
P.S. - I have recently changed a few items in my make-up kit.