Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What's Inside My Make-up Kit?

Hello mates! During Tuesdays and Fridays I love doing a full make-up look when I go to school because those are the days when I have Speech and Filipino classes (Meaning, NO PE! And I won't run the risk of sweating my make-up off.). I always go for the natural or no make-up effect. After all no one wants to look like a crayon raped face...



From Left to Right:
  • Silk Secrets Aloe Vera Oil Control Sheets
  • Gel Type Sunblock (Given by my mother)
  • Garnier BB Brightening Eye Roll On in Natural
  • Retractable Blush Brush (Given by my Grandmother)
  • Pond's Powder Finish Day Cream
  • Nichido Lip and Cheek Tint in Tickled Pink
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
  • Bench Ultra Glow Pressed Powder in Fair
  • Nichido Clear Mascara
  • Love and Beauty Mascara in Black
  • e.l.f Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Medium
  • Human Nature Lip Balm in Peppermint
  • Lip Ice Sheer Color in Strawberry
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry
  • C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Ultra


How I achieve my Everyday Make-up Look:

Directions:
  1. Apply Gel Type Sunblock on your face and neck liberally.
  2. Apply Garnier BB Eye Roll On in Natural using a Retractable Blush Brush.
  3. Spread Pond's Powder Finish Day Cream all over your face.
  4. Put a dot of Nichido Lip and Cheek Tint on the apples of your cheeks then blend.
  5. Seal everything by patting on Bench Ultra Glow Pressed Powder in Fair on your face.
  6. Seal in your cheek tint by swiping on your desired amount of Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting.
  7. Brush your brows using the clear side of e.l.f Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Medium then fill them in using the other side.
  8. Apply a coat or two of Nichido Clear Mascara on both your upper and lower lashes.
  9. Apply a coat or two of Love and Beauty Mascara in Black on your lashes.
  10. Swipe on some Human Nature Lip Balm on your lips to moisturize and plump your lips.
  11. Swipe on a coat or two of Lip Ice Sheer Color in Strawberry to add color to your lips.
  12. To add shine, apply Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry or C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Ultra for a glossy finish.
Tip: Use Silk Secrets Aloe Vera Oil Control Sheets when your T-zone or any part of your face gets oily before retouching your make-up to avoid cakiness.

-Aly

P.S. - I have recently changed a few items in my make-up kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment