Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January Haul and Gifts!!!

Hi guys! Belated Happy New Year to all of you! I just wanted to share my haul and gifts that I got for the month of January. I was only supposed to post my online purchases but I thought hey what the heck, might as well show all the items that I got while I'm at it.

First of, I'm going to show you my hauls from various online stores which are all legit. I will provide you guys with the links of each store and all you have to do is click on the name and that will directly take you to their site. Happy viewing everyone!



Kering Keri Store:







 Real Techniques Eye Starter Set


 NYX Dark Circle Concealer in Light


 Ben Nye Neutral Sampler (Translucent Powder)


 E.L.F. Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing


 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milkshake


 City Color Barely Exposed Palette (Naked Dupe!)


 E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Nouveau Neutrals


 E.L.F. Baked Bronzer in Maui


 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm


 Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Black Orchid


Make Up Brushes + NYX Round Lipstick in Terracotta (Freebies!)









 E.L.F. Stipple Brush


 E.L.F. Powder Brush (Flat Top)


 E.L.F. Smudge Brush


 E.L.F. Mineral Infused Face Primer (Clear)


 NYX Natural Palette


 E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


 E.L.F. HD Blush in Superstar


FR: L-R; 
E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip in:
-Lilac Petal
-Golden Peach
-Pink Lemonade


 E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator


 Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Matte Lipstick in Cherry Bomb


Clockwise: 
-City Color White/Gold Mousse Eyeshadow
-City Color Glowing Complexion Tinted Moisturizer in Light
-E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black
-L.A. Colors 3D Blush Contour in Lovely




 Clockwise: 
-Mistine Lip Dream in Pink
-Mistine Super Black Eyeliner
-Mistine Big Eye Mascara
-Little Baby Sweet Macaron Lip Balm
-City Color Be Matte Blush in Blackberry






FR: T-B, L-R; 
-Hard Candy Beauty Kit in First Flush and Naturally Naughty
-Original Oatmeal Soap (Freebie!)
-Jordana Lip Liner in Mahogany and Cafe Ole
-Mua Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Serene




FR: L-R; 
Rucy's Vanity Scented Acetone in:
-Grapefruit
-Raspberry




Verdon Keratin Hair Spa Treatment in Brown Rice


Now, on to my other purchases:


*You can order from their online site but I just bought their products from The Ramp, Trinoma. (They have other branches as well)


Clockwise:
-Cucumber Melon Makeup Brush Cleaner
-Kitten/Peach Passion Pressed Mineral Duo (Blush)
-Chai Tea Latte Loose Mineral Powder Foundation
-Mesmer-Eyes Eyeshadow Quad


Artist Studio:

*Their make up brushes and sponges are available at Landmark, Trinoma.


Artist Studio Foundation Sponge


We're down to the last part of my post which are the gifts that I received from my mother and my grandmother respectively.


FR: T-B, L-R;
-Ellana Minerals Lip and Cheek Dot in Diva (Copper Bronze)
-Paganini Powder Sponge
-Bench Eyeshadow in Gold Rush
-Artist Studio Blending Brush
-Artist Studio Brush (I don't know what this one is called)



Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Just Garnet


So there you go, that's all the beauty products that I got this January. I did buy another Sophie Magic Pink Cream (my all time favorite lip and cheek tint) but I didn't take a picture of it anymore so if you guys want to check out what the product looks like or how it works click here.

If you've tried any of these items or if you're planning to buy any of them, feel free to comment below your thoughts and opinions about the product/s. I would really love to here from you guys!

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment