Friday, October 10, 2014

Snoe Glam Jam Vitamin-Enriched Lip & Cheek Stain in Scarlet Review

After trying Snoe's Lippy Cheeky (you can read my full review here) and getting disappointed I decided to give their lip and cheek tints another try by purchasing their Glam Jam in the shade Scarlet.


Glam Jam Vitamin-Enriched Lip & Cheek Stain Scarlet
 Snoe Glam Jam Vitamin-Enriched Lip & Cheek Stain in Scarlet
20oz / 5.75ml
(P 159)

What it claims:

Directions 

Smile! Apply onto the apples of your cheeks. Blend quickly and thoroughly with fingertips. Apply on lips and blend. Repeat for a deeper color ‘pop’.

Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes--should contact occur, flush thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if rashes or irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. 

Verdict:

Sadly, this did not do any better than Snoe's Lippy Cheeky. Although I really like the red shade of this lip and cheek stain, I am quite saddened by the fact that it doesn't stay put on either my cheeks or my lips. In fact it stains my fingers really bad and it can't be removed by alcohol or wipes. The color also settles in the middle of my bottom lip which looks very weird and unpleasant to look at. This product was a miss for me. I hope Snoe will create a better formulation for their lip and cheek stains in the future.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment