Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sophie J'adore Matte Lipstick in Mango Peach Review

I really have a penchant for products that are cheap yet effective. Sophie's line of matte lipsticks called J'adore nailed both! There are ten shades available and their best sellers are in the shades, V.I. Pink and Ice Pink.





Swatches


Sophie J'adore Matte Lipstick in Mango Peach
3.8 g
(P 85)

What it claims:

Moisturized lipstick to keep your lips' natural softness.

Verdict:

This lippie is extremely budget friendly. Some of you might be confused as to why the lipstick swatches claim that this product is seventy nine pesos only. There has been a six pesos price increase since then and I think it is a small amount to pay for an affordable and good quality lippie. The formula isn't very moisturizing for me but it isn't very drying as well. Honestly, I didn't notice the matte finish but despite that the peach color looks really nice on the lips. I still apply lip balm beforehand so that my puckers will look well moisturized. All in all I really like the shade and the color pay off of this lipstick.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment