Saturday, May 10, 2014

Etude House Chocolate Kiss Perfumed Lip Set in #1 Pink Kiss Review

Last April I went to SM Manila to buy a debut gift for my friend. While I was in the mall I decided to check Etude House and lucky for me, they were selling Chocolate Kiss Sets! I happily excited the store with my very own Chocolate Kiss Perfumed Lip Set.






 Etude House Chocolate Kiss Perfumed Lip Set in 01 Pink Kiss
(P 498)


(FR: L-R; Lip Essence [10 g/0.35 oz.] and Lip Tint [3.3 g/0.11 oz])


 Lip Tint

What it claims:

This is a perfumed lip set consisted of a lip essence and lip tint that keep lips smooth and moist for soft, chocolate kissed lips.

Directions
  • Lip Essence: Disperse a certain amount and spread evenly onto entire lips.
  • Lip Tint: Dab lightly onto center of lips or spread evenly onto entire lips.

Caution
  1. Use only as indicated.
  2. Avoid storing in high and low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
  3. Cease use if problems arise.

Verdict:

There are two shades available and I got the Pink one because the Peach appeared to be a bit orangish when I took a swatch of it on my hand. Both lippies smell like apricots! The color looks very natural on the lips. It's like your natural lip color only better! The lip tint is actually lip stick while the lip essence appears to be a lip gloss. I basically spread the lip tint all over my lips then I top it off with the lip essence. The best thing about the lip stick is that I do not need to apply lip balm before using the product since it is already very moisturizing on it's own. The lip gloss on the other hand adds a touch of shine without being too sticky or runny. They complement each other so well! The staying power isn't very long but this is great for everyday use especially for school girls.

-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment