Sunday, May 11, 2014

Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream in #2 Glow Review

I've been meaning to make a review of Etude House' CC Cream specially now that it has become a constant staple in my make-up kit. I literally use this on a daily basis. Yes, it's that good. Here's why:





Basically, this color correcting cream contains eight benefits in just one tube!

Benefits

  • Anti-aging 
  • Stress relief 
  • Hydration 
  • Whitening
  • Sun Protection 
  • Tone-up
  • Smooth texture
  • Luminosity 


You can choose from two variants, #1 Silky or #2 Glow. The difference? Silky is specially made for oily skin and has a matte finish, while Glow is for dry skin and has a luminous or dewy effect.







This is what the packaging looks like:



Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream in #2 Glow 
35 mg
(P 798)




What it claims:

This multitasking, 8-in-1 formula hydrates, primes, conceals, treats and protect skin at an easy single step for a healthier complexion, inside and outside. It glides on with a glowing finish. 

Directions

Apply liberally and blend evenly with your fingertips for natural, sheer coverage. Use it alone or layered under your favorite foundation for more coverage. 



Swatch

Verdict:

The sales lady suggested that I try the Glow one since I have a combination skin type. I was actually very glad that I got this variant since I wanted a make-up base that gave my face a dewy effect. I super love how this CC cream gave me a radiant glow. It made my skin look lit up from within! My face looks absolutely luminous whenever I use this product. It's very easy to apply. I don't use any make-up brush at all, just my fingers. I simply dispense one pump of the cream onto my fingers then I gently apply a dot on my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose. After which  I rub the product evenly using a circular motion. The result? Glowing skin! It doesn't cover imperfections much but it gives you that fresh faced look. It's like you got a full night's sleep! My face looks well moisturized and refreshed! I often use this cream alone since I am not prone to acne break outs but for those of you who want better coverage you can apply either BB cream or foundation then set it with compact or loose powder to make your make-up last all day.

-Aly

*Photos Courtesy of: With Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment